The Cat® 950 GC wheel loader is designed specifically to handle all the jobs on your worksite from material handling and truck loading to general construction and stockpiling. Great machine performance combined with the low owning and operating costs makes the 950 GC the right choice for your business.
RELIABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
Cat® C7.1 engine offers high power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, and air systems.Engine emissions are equ…
- Cat® C7.1 engine offers high power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, and air systems.
- Engine emissions are equivalent to U.S. EPA Tier 3.
- Thorough component choice, design, and in-machine validation processes result in excellent reliability and uptime.
ACHIEVE GREATER PRODUCTIVITY
The proven Cat Z-bar linkage geometry with Performance Series Buckets offer excellent penetration into the pile and high breakout…
- The proven Cat Z-bar linkage geometry with Performance Series Buckets offer excellent penetration into the pile and high breakout forces. Combined with best-in-class standard dump clearance, this results in low fuel consumption and exceptional production capabilities.
- Cat designed, electronically controlled, automatic powershift transmission features shift protection and is equipped with a split flow oil system for efficiency, durability, and smoother gear changes.
- Optional Fusion™ quick-coupler control features a selectable kickout to adjust for efficient bucket and fork applications.
DO MORE WITH LESS FUEL
Engine Idle Management System (EIMS) and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS) maximize fuel efficiency by reducing engine rpm after a s…
- Engine Idle Management System (EIMS) and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS) maximize fuel efficiency by reducing engine rpm after a specified amount of idle time.
- Electronically controlled, hydraulically driven variable speed fan adjusts to meet the varying cooling requirements of the machine. This results in a reduced average fan speed, lowering fuel consumption, noise levels, and radiator plugging.
- Load sensing hydraulics produce flow and pressure for the implement system upon demand and only in amounts necessary to perform the needed work functions. This state-of-the-art system results in low fuel consumption.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
The spacious cab features easy, intuitive controls and excellent visibility which provides a comfortable working environment for e…
- The spacious cab features easy, intuitive controls and excellent visibility which provides a comfortable working environment for efficient all day operation.
- Pilot-operated hydraulic implement controls deliver comfortable, low-effort operation. Two single-axis levers or one joystick are available. Both arrangements are equipped with kick-down switches.
- The adjustable steering column includes the F-N-R shifter and turn signal control lever.
- Unmatched viewing area with a wide, flat, and distortion-free front windshield.
- The glass stretches to the floor of the cab for excellent visibility to the bucket and front tires.
- The cab roof has channels which direct rain off the corners of the cab, keeping windows clear.
- Air conditioning system is standard. Ten louvered vents allow the operator to direct the air flow to remain productive and efficient all shift long.
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
Ladders are standard on both sides of the machine to easily access the platforms.Platforms are equipped with guard- and handrails…
- Ladders are standard on both sides of the machine to easily access the platforms.
- Platforms are equipped with guard- and handrails for safe access to the cab.
- The main cab door opens to the front and provides wide access to the operator environment.
- Front and back wipers ensure that a clear view is maintained.
- External rearview mirrors with integrated spot mirrors are standard.
- A rear vision camera is standard to clearly monitor movement behind the machine.
- Hinged wheel guards, easy removal/re-install.
- Optional windshield and power train guards.
SAVE ON SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Grouped service points and sight gauges allow for easy daily maintenance.Convenient access to left, right, and rear of engine comp…
- Grouped service points and sight gauges allow for easy daily maintenance.
- Convenient access to left, right, and rear of engine compartment provides excellent serviceability.
- Electrical and hydraulic service centers, along with additional key serviceability features, help make servicing and in-field component exchange quick, easy, and efficient.
- A rear swing-up grill gives easy cleaning access to the cooling cores.
- Hinged wheel guards are easy to remove/re-install, providing wide access to all maintenance points and to the engine compartment.
- Optional power train bottom guard protects the machine against damage to reduce downtime.
- Optional integrated Cat Autolube system provides full lube system monitoring and diagnostic test visibility. One-button control, including fault flash function.
- Caterpillar design and manufacturing techniques assure outstanding service life.
CAT PRODUCTION MEASURMENT KIT
This optional kit is simple to install compared to other 3rd party payload systems*.On-the-go weighing** for precise load targets…
- This optional kit is simple to install compared to other 3rd party payload systems*.
- On-the-go weighing** for precise load targets with proven accuracy, flexible installation, and easy calibration and setup.
- Brings payload weighing to the cab so operators can work more productively and deliver consistently accurate loads.
- Increases productivity, weighing while lifting with no interruptions in loading cycle.
- High efficiency: load to exact specification, load more trucks faster, and move more material for more revenue.
- Improve efficiency with less rework; save time, labor, fuel,and costs.
* Not available in all markets
** Not legal for trade
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Engine - Cat C7.1 Stage IIIA/Tier 3
- Torque converter
- Transmission, automatic, power shift (4F/3R), kick-down function, overspeed protection
- Brakes, full hydraulic enclosed wet-disc
- EIMS (Engine Idle Management System)
- Fan, radiator, electronically controlled, hydraulically driven, temperature sensing, on demand
- Filter, fuel primary/secondary/tertiary
- Fuel/water separator
- Filters, engine air, primary/secondary
- Fuel priming pump (manual)
- Muffler, sound suppressed
- Radiator, unit core (9.5 fpi) with ATAAC
- Starting aid, glow plugs
- Switch, transmission neutralizer lockout
- Load sensing implement system pilot operated
- Dedicated load sensing steering pump
- Dedicated brake and fan gear pump
- Alarm, back-up/main disconnect switch
- Alternator (115-amp, brush type)
- Batteries, maintenance free (2×900 CCA)
- Ignition key; start/stop switch
- Lighting system, halogen (6 total): - Four (4) halogen work lights - Two (2) halogen roading lights
- Starting and charging system (24-volt)
- Starter, electric (heavy duty)
- Air conditioning with 10 vents and filter unit located outside of cab
- Bucket/work tool function lockout
- Cab, pressurized and sound suppressed
- Hydroformed (ROPS/FOPS) structure
- 12V power port (10A)
- Coat hook
- Pilot hydraulic controls, lift and tilt function; two (2) single axis levers or joystick
- Heater and defroster
- Cup holders and personal tray on right console
- Storage tray behind seat
- Mirrors, rearview internal and external
- Seat, Cat Comfort (cloth) mechanical suspension, auto-retractable seat belt
- Steering column, adjustable angle
- Wipers/washers (front and rear)
- Window, sliding (left and right side)
- Computerized monitoring system
OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Lift and return-to-dig kick outs (Electro‑Magnetic), mechanical adjustment
- Doors, service access (locking)
- Fenders (front and rear) steel
- Grill, airborne debris
- Hitch, drawbar with pin
- Hood, non-metallic on steel structure
- Counterweight, 1800 kg
- Linkage, Z-bar, fabricated crosstube/tilt lever
- S·O·S oil sampling valves
- Product Link Ready
Net Power - ISO 9249 202 HP Engine Model Cat C7.1 Bore 4.1 in Stroke 5.3 in Displacement 427.8 in³ Maximum Gross Torque - 1,400 rpm 752 ft-lb Rated Net Power - 2,200 rpm - ISO 9249 202 HP Rated Gross Power - 2,200 rpm - ISO 14396 225 HP Maximum Gross Power - 2,000 rpm - ISO 14396 229 HP Maximum Net Torque - 1,300 rpm 687 ft-lb
Operating Weight 41174 lb
Bucket Capacities 2.5-4.4 m³ (3.3-5.75 yd³)
Breakout Force 33047 lb Note (1) **Compliance to ISO (2007) 14397-1 Sections 1 thru 5. Static Tipping Load - Full 40° Turn - Rigid Tires** 24685 lb Static Tipping Load - Full 40° Turn - ISO 14397-1* 23155 lb Note (2) *Full compliance to ISO (2007) 14397-1 Sections 1 thru 6, which requires 2% verification between calculations and testing.
Forward - 1 4.4 mile/h Forward - 2 7.8 mile/h Forward - 3 13.7 mile/h Forward - 4 21.1 mile/h Reverse - 1 4.4 mile/h Reverse - 2 7.8 mile/h Reverse - 3 13.7 mile/h
Steering System - Pump Type Piston Hydraulic Cycle Time - Dump, at Maximum Raise 1.2 s Hydraulic Cycle Time - Total Cycle Time 10.1 s Hydraulic Cycle Time - Lower, Empty, Float Down 2.8 s Hydraulic Cycle Time - Raise from Carry Position 6.1 s Implement System - Optional 3rd Function Maximum Flow 74 gal/min Implement System - Maximum Pump Output at 2,200 rpm 65.5 gal/min Implement System Pump Type Piston Implement System - Maximum Operating Pressure @ 50 ± 1.5 L/min (13.2 + 0.4 gal/min) 4047 psi Implement System - Optional 3rd Function Maximum Pressure @ 70 L/min 2999 psi
Brakes Brakes meet ISO 3450
Choices Choices include: 23.5-25 16PR, L3 (Triangle); 23.5R25, L3 (Triangle); 23.5R25, L3 (Bridgestone)
ROPS/FOPS ROPS/FOPS meet ISO 3471 and ISO 3449 Level II standards
Service Refill Capacities
Differential - Final Drives - Front 10.6 gal (US) Crankcase 5.3 gal (US) Fuel Tank Size 76.6 gal (US) Differential - Final Drives - Rear 10 gal (US) Transmission 11.9 gal (US) Hydraulic Tank 31.7 gal (US) Cooling System 12.7 gal (US)
B-Pin Height 13.7 ft B-Pin Height - Carry 2.2 ft Lift Arm Clearance 12 ft Centerline of Rear Axle to Edge of Counterweight 6.6 ft Height - Top of ROPS 11.4 ft Height - Top of Exhaust Pipe 11.8 ft Height - Top of Hood 8.4 ft Ground Clearance 1.5 ft Wheel Base 10.8 ft Centerline of Rear Axle to Hitch 5.4 ft Rack Back - Maximum Lift 60 ° Dump Angle at Maximum Lift 52 ° Rack Back - Carry 45 ° Rack Back - Ground 40 ° Height - Center Line of Axle 2.5 ft
Turning Radius - Inside of Tires 11.2 ft Turning Radius - Outside Edge of Counterweight 20.3 ft Turning Radius - Outside of Tires 20.2 ft Width - Over Tires 9 ft
Frequently Compared Machines
See how this model compares against similar machines to find the perfect match.
We have an extensive team of experts to help you enhance every aspect of your operations.