Take control of your own fleet with real-time updates
Remote Flash sends an alert from your Cat dealer, prompting you to update the software on your machine. To minimize downtime, updates can be deployed while on the jobsite without having
to wait for a dealer technician to arrive. Remote flash decreases maintenance time and keeps your asset running with maximum efficiency.
Decrease software and data-quality issues by 10% with the latest softwares as soon as they are released
Perform updates when conveneient, minimising machine faults due to software and firmware issues.
Reduce Service Time
New software on the jobsite reduces machine service time by eliminating the wait for a dealer technician
Link telematics technologies gather and present data from your equipment, materials and people. With easy access to your data, you get the insights you need to take fleet management to a new level.
Remote flash* ensures your machines are always operating at their optimum performance levels, resulting in maximum efficiency with minimum downtime. Benefits:
- Reduce time taken for updating machine software by as much as 50%
- Potentially eliminate the wait for a dealer technician to arrive on site
- Ensures the benefits of software updates are gained as soon as possible, without the machine leaving the jobsite
- Updates can be installed when convenient to the operation
- Improved jobsite efficiency, saving you time and money
How Does Remote Flash Work?
When an eligible asset with the latest telematics hardware requires a software update, your Cat dealer will push available flash files to targeted machines. Next, an authorized user (customer employee or dealer representative) will perform the following steps on their mobile device:
- Confirm the asset is ready to begin flash
- Initiate the flash
- Confirm post-flash performance
More technology from Cat Link
View other Cat Technology Solutions to see how you can manage your fleets with real-time usable data.