Monitor your fleet at anytime, wherever you are
Efficient equipment management starts with the Cat App. Track the location and health of your equipment, order service and parts,
and activate telematics devices directly from your mobile device. Staying on top of your fleet 24/7 has never been easier.
Track Your Machine
Know your machine status including hours, fuel and location before arriving at a jobsite.
Save time by ordering parts and contacting your dealer directly from the app.
Never miss your preventative maintenance intervals and avoid unplanned downtime.
Link telematics technologies gather and present data from your equipment, materials and people. With easy access to your data, you get the insights you need to take fleet management to a new level.
Access Fleet Information 24/7
- View your full asset list at a glance.
- Check regularly updated hour, fuel level and utilization.
- Use the google maps feature to see the assets closest to your current location.
Order Parts & Request Service
- React quickly to maintenance alerts and order parts directly from the app.
- When you request service, auto-filled location and machine information may save you the time and effort of typing.
- Ask your cat dealer if the auto-fill feature is available in your region.
Proactively Plan Service
- Schedule service when it does not impact production.
- Get notifications about upcoming indicators based on machine operating hours.
Customize Your Notifications
- Select the fault codes, alerts or machine operating conditions you want to know about.
- Reduce the number of notifications so that receive only the most critical updates.
Self Install PL542 Devices
- Connect equipment to telematics when it fits into your schedule.
- Request and self-install pl542 product link boxes to get connected and frequently receive data insights.
More technology from Cat
View other Cat technology that can you manage your fleet and transform
performance with real-time, usable data.