Easy to maintain
Do daily maintenance at ground level. Up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 320D2 GC due to enhanced filters and e…
- Do daily maintenance at ground level.
- Up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 320D2 GC due to enhanced filters and extended and synchronized service intervals (savings calculated over 12,000 machine hours).
- The new air intake filter with precleaner has double the dust holding capacity of the previous air intake filter. Final drive and swing drive oil is double the initial service life – from 250 to 500 hours.
- Fuel filters are synchronized to be changed at 1,000 hours – double the interval from the previous filters.
- The new hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtration performance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter is
- replaced, and longer life with a 3,000-hour replacement interval – 50 percent longer than previous filter designs.
- Grease sealed between track pins and bushings reduces travel noise and prevents debris from entering to help increase undercarriage life.
- Auto warm up speeds up hydraulic oil warming in cold temperatures and helps prolong the life of components.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- S·O·SSM oil sampling ports are on ground level, simplifying maintenance and allowing for quick, easy extraction of fluid samples for analysis