Save time. Improve accuracy. Boost Productivity.
Cat GRADE with 3D for dozers is a factory-integrated grade control system that helps you improve grading efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
The system automates blade movements in both fine grading and production dozing applications, reducing manual operator inputs by as much as 80%.
Fewer operator inputs, supporting operators across skill levels
Higher productivity with time and material saving technology
Fully integrated in-factory for better performance, security and support.
Get better accuracy, less rework, and lower costs in rough, fine and finish grade applications with Cat® Grade technology.
Boost Operator Productivity
- Reduces operator inputs by up to 80%.
- Helps experienced operators work more productively and maintain accuracy over long shifts – operators with less experience become proficient and get to design plan faster.
- Control buttons integrated into the implement control joystick for easy operation. Simply lower the blade and steer to smoothly cut to plan, raise to disengage. No additional operator input required.
- Dash display puts the design plan right in front of the operator.Operates like a smart phone, so your operators can pick it up quickly.
- No grade checking or stakes to follow – save personnel costs and enhance job site safety with fewer people needed on the ground.
- Built in at the factory - components are integrated into the dozer for optimal performance.
- Even smaller antennas are integrated into the cab roof for better protection. There are no masts or cables on the blade - nothing to remove at the end of the day.
- Next gen grade with 3D eliminates position sensing cylinders for more simplicity and the ability to upgrade an aro tractor to grade with 3D.
- Get overview/operator tips right in the display menu.
- Grade with 3D is ordered with the machine and supported by your Cat dealer or Sitech® technology partner.
- Cat Grade connectivity uses machine telematics to connect to virtual reference station (VRS) networks and trimble connected community (TCC) with no additional hardware needed. Associated subscriptions required.
Maximum Blade Loads
- Grade control mode automates blade lift tilt for more consistent grades.
- Updated system offers latch to grade or snap to grade.
- Optimised to work with other dozing features, like Autocarry™, which helps maximise blade loads and reduce track slip.
- Accugrade™ ready option (aro) allows you to add laser or UTS control as needed.
- Works seamlessly with cat grade with Slope Assist™ for simple jobs or for times when a GPS signal may be lost or not available.
*Grade with 3D and next gen grade with 3D are available on a growing range of cat dozers. Contact Mantrac for availability.
Base station and radio required. Please consult with Mantrac or local Sitech representative to learn more about grade with 3D system requirements.
More technology from Cat
View other Cat technology that can you manage your fleet and transform
performance with real-time, usable data.