Delivering advanced compaction levels for your operation
Compaction for Landfill Compactors combines advanced compaction measurement, in-cab guidance for operators and reporting capabilities for managers.
The system includes a Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver on top of the cab and mapping display inside the cab.
Built-in components for better performance, security and support.
Increase air space savings by improving compaction densities, improving your productivity by 16%
Label avoidance zones to prevent costly repairs to landfill gas collection.
Cat® Compact technologies combine advanced compaction measurement, in-cab guidance and reporting capabilities to help you consistently meet compaction targets faster, more uniformly, and in fewer passes.
- Map pass counts (low accuracy) or both pass counts and elevation (high accuracy), depending on desired configuration.
- Operators can monitor areas of coverage and the number of passes made via a color display.
- Monitor slopes to plan and control layer thickness.
- Utilize asset hours effectively.
- The high accuracy pass count and elevation mapping helps the operator visualize the work as it occurs, achieving better density.
- Ensures that the compactor covers the entire jobsite and produces uniform work, eliminating over-compaction.
- It can also ensure building to the plan by indicating problem areas and allowing remediation to occur while the ground is open at a lower cost.
More technology from Cat
View other Cat technology that can you manage your fleet and transform
performance with real-time, usable data.