Push your excavator to the limit of its load capabilities
Cat Lift Assist is an excavator safety feature that quickly calculates the actual load you are lifting and compares it to the rated load the excavator is capable of handling.
Visual and auditory alerts tell you if you are within safe working range or need to take action to avoid tipping.
Keep your excavator firmly grounded when lifting heavy loads.
Easily pick and place pipe, manholes, and trench boxes.
Enhance Machine Life
Less machine stress gives you more working hours with lower owning and operating costs.
Jobsite safety requires constant attention. Cat® Detect technologies help you stay vigilant.
Pick Up Heavy Material
- Lift assist helps you stay firmly grounded when picking up heavy material.
- It's ideal for applications like lifting and placing heavy pipe, manholes, and trench boxes.
- Lift assist fully integrates into cat next generation excavator technologies and complements their capabilities.
Get Real-Time Load Data
- Payload sensors detect if the load is within the excavator’s safe working range.
- Visual indicators in the monitor will show you if you are lifting safe loads (green), close to rated load (orange), or are overloaded (red).
- An auditory alert will sound if you’re approaching the maximum safe working load; a continuous alert will sound if you are overloaded.
Improve Safety And Efficiency
- Reduce tipping and increase operating efficiency with less trial and error.
- Extend machine life by never overloading and overworking structural components.
- Working along with other technologies like Cat Payload, Cat Grade, and Cat 2D E-Fence, lift assist improves overall jobsite efficiency and safety.
More technology from Cat Detect
View other Cat technology that can you manage your fleet and transform
performance with real-time, usable data.