Easy to maintain
Do daily maintenance at ground level. Up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 320D2 GC due to enhanced filters and e…
- Do daily maintenance at ground level.
- Up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 320D2 GC due to enhanced filters and extended and synchronized service intervals (savings calculated over 12,000 machine hours).
- The air intake filter with precleaner has double the dust holding capacity of the previous air intake filter. Final drive and swing drive oil is double the initial service life – from 250 to 500 hours.
- Fuel filters are synchronized to be changed at 1,000 hours – double the interval from the previous filters.
- The hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtration performance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter is
- replaced, and longer life with a 3,000-hour replacement interval – 50 percent longer than previous filter designs.
- Grease sealed between track pins and bushings reduces travel noise and prevents debris from entering to help increase undercarriage life.
- Auto warm up speeds up hydraulic oil warming in cold temperatures and helps prolong the life of components.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- S·O·SSM oil sampling ports are on ground level, simplifying maintenance and allowing for quick, easy extraction of fluid samples for analysis